If you disagree with any part of our Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website. Your continued use of this Site will be considered as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The following Terms and Conditions apply to www.saldati.com (our “Site”), SALDaTI Subscriptions and the usage of SALDaTI Intellectual Property, including trademarks.
The term “you” refers to the User or Viewer of our website. The terms “us”, “we” or “our” in this document refer to SALDaTI™ (Pty) Ltd, Company registration number: 2020/230402/07, unless the context specifically and clearly implies something differently. SALDaTI™ (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify any portion of this Site or these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted and you agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of any changes:
This Site and the information that is contained herein is protected by South African Copyright Law and should therefore be seen as the proprietary intellectual property of SALDaTI™ (Pty) Ltd. We authorise you to view and download a single copy of any material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The duplication or reproduction in whole or in part of this website, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and/or video, without the written permission of SALDaTI is strictly prohibited. If you would like to enquire about the process of obtaining written permission to legally use information found on this website, please send your request to email@example.com. The SALDaTI name and logo, and all related product and service marks and slogans are the trademarks of SALDaTI™ (Pty) Ltd. Any use of SALDaTI trademarks, without the written permission from us, is strictly prohibited. The unauthorised use of this Site and materials may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The following terms apply when the client has purchased online courses and/or products, which may include courses, assessments and/or other learning aids, which will be made available through Subscriptions:
1. User access:
Each User has six (6) months from the date they were assigned the Subscription to use it. Therefore, Subscriptions will automatically expire six (6) months after this date of assignment, regardless of use. Failure to use Subscriptions within this six (6) month time frame therefore results in forfeiture. Refunds will unfortunately not be available for expired and/or forfeited Subscriptions. Subscriptions cannot be transferred between clients and cannot be shared and/or used by more than one User.
It is the client’s responsibility to know the status of available Subscription time that is left and what the Subscription expiry dates are. Finally, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the client’s computer system meets the technical requirements to access our Subscriptions. If you are not sure, please confirm with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Accessing Subscription content and updates:
SALDaTI will use commercially reasonable efforts to have all Subscriptions accessible at all times (24/7). Exceptions in this regard would be:
a. When we do planned maintenance to the Site, which will only occur between 17:00 (SAST) on a Saturday and 17:00 (SAST) on a Sunday and/or
b. Due to unavailability caused by Force Majeure.
Due to our commitment to continuous improvement, we reserve the right to change any of our course content at any time in line with market demands. Clients will have access to content updates during the six (6) month term of the Subscription.
3. Online assessments:
In the event of a client purchasing an online assessment, the client and SALDaTI agree that assessments and resulting feedback reports, which includes the assessment data, will exclusively be used for User development purposes. The assessment data will remain confidential to Users and/or Raters that were selected by Users to participate in the assessment of the User. This implies that, unless Users and/or Raters provide consent, other client personnel are expected to maintain this privacy and not provide summaries and/or copies of the assessment data to other personnel if this would compromise confidentiality. Nonetheless, assessment data can be consolidated if there are three or more Raters and, upon request, this consolidated data may be provided to authorised client personnel.
4. Technical support:
The Technical Helpdesk is available for:
a. E-mail requests or enquiries at email@example.com between 07:00 (SAST) and 20:00 (SAST) from Monday to Saturday.
b. Telephonic requests or enquiries between 07:00 (SAST) and 20:00 (SAST) from Monday to Friday.
The information that is contained in this website is for general information purpose only. This information is provided by SALDaTI and while we endeavour to keep this information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we, our directors, our employees, agents, affiliates and strategic partners be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. Through this website you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of SALDaTI. We unfortunately have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation by us or us endorsing the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, SALDaTI takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You also agree to the following with regard to using this Site:
- Unless you are participating in an area of the Site that requires or encourages anonymity, you will use your real name and contact details in any online communication.
- You may not post or transmit any message, which is defamatory or discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may also not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which may be deemed indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not post or transmit any message, which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- You may not use the facilities and capabilities of this Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the right of others.
- Our Khula Newsletter refers to this Zulu word for ‘growth’, which implies the growth of the leaders in Southern Africa, which is part of our mission as a business. You hereby agree that this is also your understanding of the word Khula in this context and that we do not assign any other interpretation to this word.
- Although we have taken special care in designing the content of our Site, you will communicate with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel at any point that any of our Site content is discriminatory or not appropriate in any way.
- This Site may contain Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts, discussion groups, chat rooms and other online forums. These are intended to provide users with a valuable resource and insights on selected topics. In the event, that some of this content is provided by third party users, then these users who posted the information, and not SALDaTI, is responsible for the content of such posting and for complying with these Terms and Conditions. Under no circumstances will SALDaTI be liable in any way for the content of any posting, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in its content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted.
The Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice content constitute the entire agreement between you and SALDaTI with respect to the use of our website.